Saturday, July 10, 2010

Destiny... raw beauty

When I got back home and got the chance to catch up with a few friends, I told Mark that I was finally into Gundams too. He then told mo of the places where I can get them at good prices (thanks sir!) And he was absolutely right! the place in Festival Mall seemed like a playground for me! They had 10% discounts on old stocks and the prices of the regular items we'rent that bad either. Its now one of my happy places :D

I think I spent around an hour looking through the store. I bough a 0.03 panel line marker and found Destiny Gundam... it was just soo beautiful! :)

The following weekend me and my 2 younger brothers hanged out for the whole day building Destiny :) and here he is... (with my baby brother's teddy ^



2 comments:

  1. nice dude!!!! never knew you got a destiny. So how cheap is cheap for Gundam over at your place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! :D I got one... and i'm so glad! I got it for around BND 24.00 Destiny is beautiful dude, even just the HG! Get one too!!!

    ReplyDelete