Sunday, April 4, 2010

Motivation... getting my 00 degree

I've never watched a gundam series completely. I've only seen G Gundam a few times with my younger brother when it was shown in the local TV 12 years ago. I think I actually liked it XD but I can barely remember anything. So my knowledge about Gundams is practically dog poop and can be summed up with the following:
  • Gundams are robots piloted by people.
  • Gundams have humanoid forms.
  • Gundams have models you can build in real life.
I then decided to watch at least the 1st season of 00 before i start building exia. I figured that watching the anime and knowing about the characters would make building exia more fun and make me a bit more passionate at what i'm doing XD. So before I started on exia, before i even bought the cutter, I had went to CHA (Chong Hock Academy) to get my Computer Based Training DVD's and jump start my 00 education.

After us guys had lunch at McD, me and Wilson went to CHA and I bought the 1st season of 00. Here they are...


I've finished the 1st DVD and started on the 2nd one. I must say after watching Code Geass... I dont think any story line can match up to it but i'm still enjoying watching 00. I feel like i'm getting to know exia XD

Next Post:Arm of Exia: The Sands of Time...

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh~ Gundam! :D

    Never liked the series, it was too boring/ complicated/ shounen for my taste.. meh.. :p

    But the mecha toys, I loooovee.. They're UH-MAY-ZINGGG! Ne, Manong, can I see them once you're back? Purdy purdy please? I've always wanted to take pictures of toys po eh.. ^__^

    ps.
    I'm still stuck on Code Geass 1st season, I just can't bear to watch season 2 after Yuffie died! *still can't get over Yuffie's death*.. O___O

    pps.
    You should see Night-kun na, he's such a looker.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ei essie-hime! didnt expect this ah XD thanks for visiting and commenting!

    lets do that!!! gusto ko rin picturan! XD

    You're watching Code Geass too? ^_^ astig essie!!! have you finished season 1? i know what you mean... when she died i was heartbroken too T_T but please continue to season 2... things are more crazy! ^_^

    and thanks again for visiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finaly finished season one... the guy in green died T_T

    ReplyDelete